Integrating Sound Level Meters Delta Ohm Line HD2110
Compliant with standards for ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING (Ministerial Decree 16/03/1998 Law 447/1995)
these instruments are also in compliance with:
DL81/2008 for Workplace Safety;
Passive Acoustics of Buildings D.P.C.M. 5/12/1997 (with the addition of the Reverberation Time Option)
Model HD2110L- Kit1 – Classic model with 1:1 octave band and 1:3 octave band
It is a precision portable integrating sound level meter, with data logging functions, able to perform spectral and statistical analysis. The instrument has been designed to offer maximum performance in the analysis of sound phenomena with particular attention to the Italian legislation on environmental noise. Attention has been paid to the possibility of adapting the instrument to the evolution of the legislation.
The kit includes:
Sound Level Meter HD2110L,
Pre-polarized ½” condenser microphone MC21E (alternatively polarized 200 V microphone MC21P or MC22P) and windscreen HD SAV,
HD2110PEL preamplifier (HD2110PL in combination with 200V polarized microphone MC21P),
HD2110USB cable (alternatively, on request, HD2110RS serial cable for RS232 connection),
Noise Studio program for data download and carrying case,
ACCREDIA calibration certificate, according to IEC 61672, of the chain consisting of sound level meter, preamplifier and microphone,
ACCREDIA calibration certificate, according to IEC 61260, of the octave filter bank.
Third octave: spectral analysis with double bank of third octave filters from 16 Hz to 20 kHz and from 14 Hz to 18 kHz according to IEC 61260. Evaluation of audibility of spectral components by real-time comparison with ISO 226:2003 isophonic curves. Includes ACCREDIA Calibration Certificate according to IEC61260 of the bench from 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
Class 1 acoustic calibrator IEC 942:1988 according to IEC 60942-1988 and meets the requirements of ANSI S1.40-1984. 1000 Hz frequency, 94 dB and 114 dB levels. Includes ACCREDIA calibration certificate.
PC hardware key,
Software Module “Noise Pollution” NS2A. Analysis of noise climate on a daily, weekly, and annual basis including road, rail, and airport traffic noise. The program performs statistical and spectral analysis and automatically identifies noise events.
Environmental Noise Module NS5. Analysis of noise pollution and environmental noise sources. The program performs statistical and spectral analysis, automatically identifies noise events and the impulsive and tonal components of noise sources.
The kit is composed of options that can be modified by the customer according to his needs.
– real-time spectral analysis for octave bands from 16Hz to 16kHz
– real time spectral analysis for third octave bands (optional) with two banks of filters: from 16Hz to 20kHz and from 14Hz to 18kHz (optional HD2110.O1)
– Narrowband spectral analysis (FFT) from 7Hz to 22kHz with variable resolution from 1.5Hz to 100Hz. Leq profile capture at 1/32s intervals (opt. HD2110.O6)
– statistical analysis with calculation of probability distribution in 0.5dB classes and all percentiles from L1 to L99,
– simultaneous storage of multi-parameter profiles, reports at programmable intervals and reports associated with automatically or manually identified sound events.
– Reverberation time measurement with the interrupted source method and with the impulse response integration method (opt. HD2110.O4)
* It is possible to perform sound level monitoring, noise mapping and acoustic climate assessments with sound event capture and analysis functions.
* In the assessment of airport noise, railway noise or road noise, the sound level meter can be used as a recorder of sound events with multiple parameters, associating the features of spectrum and statistical analyzer.
* All the measurements required by the regulations concerning the assessment of noise pollution can be carried out (Decree of March 16, 1998 in OJ No 76, April 1, 1998).
* The identification of impulsive events is easy, thanks to the possibility to analyze the level profile with A-weighting and FAST, SLOW and IMPULSE constants. All measurement parameters can be stored for later analysis.
* The identification of tonal components is simplified and free from uncertainty factors by displaying and recording the spectra of the minimum level evaluated with any broadband weighting (Z, C or A) both for third-octave bands with standard center frequencies from 16 Hz to 20 kHz, and with center frequencies shifted to the area of intersection of the first from 14 Hz to 18 kHz (option HD2110.O1).
* The audibility of the tonal component, to be compared with that of the remaining portions of the spectrum, can be evaluated both in the field, thanks to the function of real-time calculation of isophonic curves (HD2110.O1 option), and with the PC program Noise Studio provided.
* The sound level meter HD2110L is able to perform all the measures required by legislation on the protection of workers from the risk of exposure to noise (Legislative Decree n.81 of 2008).
* The selection of the personal protective equipment can be carried out either by spectral analysis by octave band (OBM method) or by comparison of the equivalent levels weighted A and C simultaneously measurable (SNR method).
* In the event that an unwanted sound event produces an indication of overload, or simply alters the result of an integration, it is always possible to exclude its contribution using the delete unwanted data function.
* The calculation of the equivalent level with time constant IMPULSE (LAIeq) allows to evaluate the impulsivity of the sources as prescribed by UNI 9432.
– Class 1 integrating sound level meter according to IEC 61672-1 of 2002 (I.E.N. Certificate of Conformity No. 37035-01C), IEC 60651 and IEC 60804.
– Octave and third-octave filters (optional) class 1 according to IEC 61260 – Microphone compliant with IEC 61094-4
It is possible to integrate at any time HD2110L with options to extend its applications and the firmware can be updated directly by the user using the Noise Studio software provided.
For more information about the Noise Studio Software click here.
With the delivery of the instrument we provide, for those who wish, a mini-training course on the use of the instrument and software.