Testo 184 H1 – USB data logger for temperature and humidity measurement during transport
Plug-and-play: programming and reporting without the need for additional software
Memory for up to 64,000 measured values
Easy battery replacement
Battery life up to 500 days
Professional software for data logger programming and data analysis
Convenient export functions in Excel
With the testo 184 H1 data logger for humidity and temperature measurement, you can now monitor the transport of sensitive products such as special electronics, works of art, pharmaceuticals or food. Thanks to a start/stop button, the data logger can be used by anyone and data logging is automatic. At the destination, a glance at the display or LEDs indicates whether the set limit values have been complied with.
With the temperature data loggers testo 184 H1 it is possible to monitor the transport of sensitive products such as pharmaceuticals, art goods or electronic components over an unlimited period.
When the testo 184 reaches its destination with the goods, a simple glance at the display or the LEDs is enough to tell immediately whether the pre-set limit values have been complied with. To obtain detailed information about the transport, simply connect the instrument to a PC – a PDF report is generated immediately with all relevant data. All the necessary files and information are stored directly and securely in the testo 184 data logger: configuration file, calibration certificate, instruction manual and PDF report of the recorded data.
The testo 184 T1 logger has a memory capacity of 16,000 readings.
The testo 184 T2/T3/T4 logger has a memory capacity of 40,000 readings.
The testo 184 H1/G1 logger has a memory capacity of 64,000 readings.
The measurement cycle is freely selectable from 1 minute to 24 hours.
The testo 184 loggers comply with GxP guidelines, CFR 21 Part 11, HACCP and EN 12830. Testo is an ISO 9001 certified company and ensures compliance through internal audits as well as accredited external audits.
All the advantages:
1. Clear alarm indicator – A simple glance at the display or LEDs is all it takes to know when limit values may have been exceeded during transport.
2. Easier to work with – the testo 184 is intuitive and can be used even without previous knowledge: the “Start” button starts recording data. The “Stop” button stops recording.
3. Extremely simple configuration for the testo 184, a configuration file is saved which makes the process elementary: no downloads, no installation, no user interface and no additional costs.
4. Convenient data reading. As soon as the testo 184 data logger is connected to the USB interface of a PC, a PDF report is automatically generated with the transport data. Suitable for long-term archiving according to PDF standards.
5. Reading and printing directly on site.
Scope of delivery
USB data logger testo 184 H1 for measuring temperature and humidity during transport, including battery.