The HD2070 is a portable vibration analyzer able to perform spectral (option HD2070.O1) and statistical analysis (option HD2070.O2). The instrument can supply all the measurement parameters required by the current normative concerning the operators protection from the risk connected with the vibrations and is able to measure in hand-arm and whole body modes. It is also possible to evaluate the annoyance of persons due to vibrations in buildings.
The instrument has been designed mixing the easy to use concept with the maximum flexibility and the possibility to update the instrument with the evolving standards on vibrations.
The HD2070 vibration analyzer complies with the specifications of ISO 8041 (2005), ISO 5349-1 (2001) and ISO 2631-1,2 and 4 (1997).
The HD2070 is a vibration analyzer suitable for the following applications:
- Evaluation of the exposure of operators to the risk connected with the vibrations transmitted to the hand-arm system through vibrating tools or items subjected to vibrations or impacts;
- Evaluation of the operator exposure to the risk connected with vibrations transmitted to the whole body also through the use of movement or transportation ways;
- Evaluation of the operator exposure to the risk connected with vibrations transmitted to the whole body by buildings subjected to vibrations or impacts;
- Octave or third-octave bands spectral analysis (option HD2070.O1);
- Statistical analysis with calculation of the percentile levels from L1 to L99 (option HD2070.O2);
- Attenuation of vibrations and reclamations.